Tuesday 27 June 2017

My Holiday
Free photo Tiger Zoo Animals Zoo Jungle Animals Animal Cat - Max Pixel



Free photo: Zoo, Animals, Hippos - Free Image on Pixabay - 24931
Free photo Zoo Animals Zebra Wildlife Zoo Stripes Animal - Max Pixel




In my Holiday I am going to have so much fun. I am going to go to the zoo with my Mum, Dad, Me and Macarn. He is my brother. Macarn is sooo cool, Mum is really kind and don’t forget Dad, he is amazingly awesome . It’s going to be sooo cool!!! We are going to see giraffes and elephants, penguins and lizards and lots more. We might even go and buy something. We will go to the zoo in Wellington. My Aunty and Uncle live in Wellington so we are going to see them as well. I hope that it will be fun.
The End

By Mila

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it will be a super holiday Mila! Have fun!
    Miss Sturgess

    ReplyDelete